Monday, November 10, 2008

sayings(again)

some i might have already posted(sry) but a lot should be new

cut my wrist and black my eye

ill i can do is wait and bleed

i wish i was as invisible as you make me feel

yeah I'm smiling but inside I'm dying

screw the roses, just send me the thorn

not all scars show, not all wounds heel, sometimes you cant see the pain some one feels

you asked me whats wrong. i smile and say "nothing", then turn around and whisper everything

thank you, for the scars, the guilt, the pain, and every tear Ive never cried

these cuts run deep, these scars are perment and always on display

i bleed to forget the pain

pain doesn't hurt when its all you ever feel

no man is worth your tears, and the one that is... will never make you cry

in the world of make believe... they don't believe in me

out of the light, and into the darkness

what cuts on me bleeds on you

0 comments: