Thursday, July 2, 2009

new one

I looked around
Didn’t like what I saw
Wanted to get away
But I knew
That I had to stay
Was this worth it?
I told myself it was
I didn’t believe it
But for the moment
I had to stay
I guess I’ll have to bare
And act like I care
Pretend like I don’t suffer
Act like this has a point
I think I’ll save my wish
For a different kiss
I hope this isn’t to long
I hope it’s done soon
Maybe they’ll forget
Then I wouldn’t have to stay
Maybe I should use that wish
If only I didn’t have to
If only this were different
But does it really matter
I’ll put on a smile
Act like I want this
Then slip away slowly
And pray,
That that’s the end
Knowing it’s not

whatch ya think?
i know itas a little strange
be honest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it :) You are coming along well with your poetry my friend.
This one is very passionate, sounds very personal, and very moving.
I believe it is a great thing for you to be able to express yourself with poetry. How does it make you feel ? I wonder?
take care,
Julian :)

Unknown said...

That was awesome!