Saturday, September 5, 2009

umm....

i dont have a clue what this ones will be called, but then again that isnt to unusall for me. :)

What worlds await us
We’ll never know
What’s meant to be seen
Will stay hidden
A voice will not always be heard
Lost in the distance
Remaining unnoticed
The voice in are head
Will slowly die
Becoming
Forgotten
What lies ahead
We might never see
It may stay hidden
It may not come back
It is for the good
Or maybe for the bad
Only time will tell
But only if it’s on are side.


tell me what you guys think!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

I like this blue rose. You ask
the eternal questions in a gentle
way.

DarkJewel said...

loved it! simply awesome! keep up the great writing!

Anonymous said...

Hey Blue Rose,
Sorry it's been so long since I visited, just life keeping me to busy! LOL
I do like your poem, it's written very nice and really makes you think about the questions.
I hope you are doing well my friend, take care,
Julian :)