Monday, April 27, 2009

distant eyes

distant eyes
stare back at you
they are blank
ones that can not be read
you look at it
trying to figure it out
but its no use
youd better not even try
the face looking back is to far gone
too forgotten
it stares, non-stop
what do you think?
your looking back at your self
but do you even reconise your own reflection?
do you rember who you are?
or are you to far forgotten?
to long gone
do you reconise the face staring back?
or do you need a second glance?
youve let you self be forgoten
how can that be?
can it be fixed?
only time will tell
but only if you let it


im not sure if the title fits or not, let me know. and if you think of a better title tell me. and like always let me know what you think

7 comments:

Jillian said...

I like it..i would change the title though....maybe Far Forgotten....and check the spelling...but i like it a lot!

Opaque said...

This can make for a good song. I like the title. I reckon it is suitable. Apart from the misspellings, I like this overall. Pardon me.

Quoyle said...

I think the title fits well.

Nice blog you got here.

Cheers!

~ droL

My poetry here:
LITERARY WORKS

Unknown said...

I love it, I love it, I love it!

Anonymous said...

I will not tell you who I am for the sake of this poem. I thought u might like it...
Alone
Alone
Separated from memory
Lost in a daze
Bothered endlessly
Misunderstood
Unloved by humanity
Alone
Disguised by a mask
Sought out by the empty wind
Heard by no one
Ghosts to turn to
Never seen
Alone
Taken for Granted
Lost in a trance
Where is the heart?
There is no heart
No light
Alone
Used for greed
Silent and melancholy
Invisible
Alone
Who is this girl?
ME

Blue Rose said...

dear anonymous
you were right, i really did like the poem.
you wont tell me your name for the sake of the poem??? a little misterious, and kinda strange, but who am i to judge.
it was a great poem and you should keep writting them, you have great potensial.
i really wish i knew your name, or atleast some thing to call you...i do understand you not wanting people to know who you are...thar why i have my code name.

your truly
blue rose

Anonymous said...

I have written poems and i recently got a journal blog for only myself and wrote that poem in it. I have other blogs and u follow them. I don't think you would believe me if i told u who i was. My blog is a lot more colorful. That is more my dark side. My school recently put out a poem book and we went to a signing at borders and they r selling them there and stuff so i have experience, but i like that one. U only know me on blogger though...not in real life of course. bye for now.
BTW. I still think u should change the title ( hint ) If u figure it out please dont tell anyone