Monday, April 20, 2009

a poem by alexa

when i see you i smile knowing that you are mine.
When i think about you i see us together forever.
When i talk about you i cant find words to say how in love i am with you.
When i hear ur voice it makes my heart stop.
when im with you i feel like we are the only two in the world
when you tell me you love me i need to stop my self and tell my self ur 4 real.
i am the luckiest girl in the world cus i have you


ok, not my tipical work, its not even mine. it was written by my best friend Alexa. she can not figure out a name so can you guys think of anything???
tell me what you guys think?
and yes she does have a boyfriend........who should have read this and liked it, atleast he would if he knows whats good for him.

3 comments:

Opaque said...

If this were my work, since I am a bit of a weirdo myself, I would call it "When".

Your friend can call it "Lucky girl" / "I have you" / "You are mine".

Simple one!!!

Blue Rose said...

actully i think "when" would be a great tittle. alexa is as ever bit as out there as me, and im 99% sure she'll like it to.

lex said...

haha thanks guys! i will call it When :)