Tuesday, March 31, 2009

the childs song

whispering children
sing there song
will you sing along?
the song starts to die
the whisper gets softer
only you can safe it,
but how?
try as you might
softer it still gets
you must whisper the song
you must sing along
help it sing along
the whispering children start to sing
the song gets bigger and better; sweeter and louder
the children are singing
do you know that song?
willyou sing anlong?


that poem waas called the childs song
what do you guys think?
comment back

2 comments:

Opaque said...

Suits a song for the kids quite well. Well done!!! Keep writing!!!

PS: Umm, again a few typos and grammatical errors. No offence.

Linda S. Socha said...

Hello. I like your blog. Where did you find the glass rose? Beautiful

Keep writing! Somedays are dark or in shadows. When that Happens I do things like...light candles, turn on music, call friends. write, make lists of things I love, or of new things I have learned...or things I MIGHT want to do or learn..sometimes I just doodle and look at photos of flowers........Sometimes I also take a nap:>)
Linda